What are the benefits of being Gluten-Free?
Why is Modern Oats Gluten-free?
The Gluten-Free diet is a necessity for an estimated 21,000,000 Americans, many of includes those with Celiac disease.
Gluten is found in Wheat, Barley, and Rye.
2 out of 10 people seek Gluten-Free options while dining out.
1 in 3 US adults want to reduce or eliminate gluten from their diet. (NPD Group, 2013)
The National Restaurant Association listed Gluten-Free as No. 8 on its top 10 menu trends for 2013.
Restaurants that add Gluten-Free options experience an average 8% lift in sales. (MenuTinfo)
MODERN OATS is Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization* located in Auburn, WA. Some benefits of having the GFCO logo are:
Provides Easy Logo Recognition:
- Easy for people of all ages, those in foreign countries, and those new to eating gluten free to recognize.
- GFCO has set the bar for gluten free certification.
- Requires testing of all finished goods prior to approval.
Additional benefits about the GFCO include:
- Has certified over 375 companies.
- Certifies over 10,000 products world wide.
- Certifies facilities in 16 countries.
- Certified products in 22 product categories.
- Partners with SPINS for up-to-date market analysis and trending.
- Invests in related research with reputable doctors and labs.
For more information on the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, please visit their website at www.gfco.org.
*Please note that this certification is not available in Canada. Call us at (949)831-8656 for more information.